Click on the arrow to the left to collapse the menu
Now, click on the arrow to the left to expand the menu
For assignments or tests with many different questions or with more in-depth essay portions, you may want to grade each question separately. To do so, you can grade by question in the grade center.
1. Under the Control Panel, click Grade Center, and then click Full Grade Center.
2. Locate the column with the assignment you wish to grade.
3. Click the Contextual menu, and then click Grade Questions.
4. To assist in grading, select the appropriate status in the Filter Questions by Status list.
5. In the Responses column, click the number you see.
6. Click Question Information to view the question and what you have listed as the correct response.
7. You will see several attempts from the students, next to Score, click Edit.
You will see a Score and a Response Feedback box below the student's answer.
8. In the Score box, type the score you wish to give the student.
9. In the Response Feedback box, type any feedback you wish to give.
10. When you are finished, click Submit.
You can continue grading each student's response for any given question. Click Back to Questions to return to the questions page.