Click on the arrow to the left to collapse the menu
Now, click on the arrow to the left to expand the menu
If you are grading an essay and wish to submit your corrections back to the student on their essay, you can do so by accessing the student’s attempt, downloading the student’s work or other document file, and then making your edits.
To make the edit, you can use Microsoft Word’s Comment Feature or you can simply make your changes and send the changes to the student. You could also make corrections in a red font and submit to the student.
Once you have made the corrections, you will need to access the grade center in order to submit your grade to the student as well as the corrected file.
1. In the Control Panel, under Grade Center, click Full Grade Center.
2. Scroll to the column with the item you intend to grade. There should be a green box with an exclamation point that signifies the item needs grading. Click the contextual menu next to the item, and then click View Grade Details.
3. On the Grade Details page, click View Attempt.
4. Under Review Current Attempt, click the student’s file to download.
5. Open the student’s file and make your changes in the manner you wish to do so.
6. Under Current Grade Attempt, in the Grade box, type the student’s grade for the assignment.
7. To attach the edited file, click Browse My Computer, locate the file, and then click Open to attach it to the grade.
8. Add any notes to the grade if you wish, and then click Submit.