Click on the arrow to the left to collapse the menu
Now, click on the arrow to the left to expand the menu
1. In the Control Panel of your course, go to the Grade Center. Select "Full Grade Center".
2. Scroll until you find the Survey assignment in the row. The example here is titled "Sample Survey".
3. Clicking the Double Chevron icon to the right of the Survey Assignment will bring up this contextual menu. Choose "Download Results".
4. The Download Results screen will appear. It is easiest to leave the settings as default; any changes made here will alter the file to your preferences. When satisfied with your settings, choose "Click to download results".
5. The Download window will appear. From this you can open the file directly with Microsoft Excel, and then save it to your computer for further editing.