Click on the arrow to the left to collapse the menu
Now, click on the arrow to the left to expand the menu
Creating Smart Views in the Blackboard Grade Center will allow you to select specific criteria to view student achievement. There are several default Smart Views available on the Grade Center, but you can also create your own. Smart Views employ the use of Categories for some settings.
1. From the Control Panel, click Full Grade Center.
2. On the Grade Center page, point to Manage, and then click Smart Views.
3. Click Create Smart View.
4. In the Name box, type a name for your Smart View.
5. In the Description area, type a description for the Smart View.
6. Under the Selection Criteria section, select the criteria you wish to use to create the Smart View. Note that you can also select custom criteria.
7. Select your Filter Results, and then click Submit.